[ic] perl modules

Richard Lyons interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 14:57:01 2002

Just discovered ic -- and very excited by it (so far).

I downloaded 4.8.3 and installed from the rpm (RH 7.1).  Been doing the
tutorial.  When restarting ic server I got a message similar to below
requiring perl safe-hole module, found it in modules rpms at RH and next time
got another error message requiring perl-sql-statement -- also downloaded
that.  Now it wants LWP::Simple, but that isn't listed at RedHat.  Can anyone
tell me where to get it and how many more there will be before the foundation
will load?

   Low traffic settings.
   Calling UI......UI is loaded...
   Interchange V4.8.3
   Configuring catalog foundation...Required Perl module LWP::Simple not
   present. Aborting catalog.
   In line 9 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
   Require module LWP::Simple

   foundation config error: Required Perl module LWP::Simple not present.
   Aborting catalog.
   In line 9 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
   Require module LWP::Simple

   foundation: error in configuration. Skipping.
   foundation: config error. Skipping.
   Configuring catalog tutorial...done.
   Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 31157)

end of extract

--
richard