[ic] problem at server start

Thu Mar 7 22:01:01 2002

> Hi everybody,
>
> why does interchange 4.8.3 on RedHat 7.2 tell me when I try to start:
Please specify the MailOderTo directive in the configuration file :while
this directive is spedified. I tried with these versions
> MailOrderTo bla@bla.com __SOMETHING__
> MailOrderTo bla@bla.com
> MailOrderTo __SOMETHING__

This is an auto response (kidding, I came across the same problem and was
stumped for quite a while)
You can find the answers to these kind of problems by searching the
mail-list archives. (Have posted this one a few dozen times, perhaps should
go into a FAQ or be added to the end of the makecat output?)

For every new catalogue you need to:

chgrp -R interch /home/user/catalogs/catalogname

(change path to cat name)