[ic] how do i refer to the current page using [area] or [page] tags?

Fri Mar 8 10:53:01 2002

At 07:59 AM 3/8/2002 +0000, you wrote:

> PAGE@@

> > >If you are using it in a template, you have to use [var MV_PAGE].
> >
> > That didn't work for me (neither did my original suggestion, I didn't know
> > it was being used in a region). But this did:
> >
> > [page href="process/locale/es_ES/page/@_MV_PAGE_@"]something[/page]
> >
>That would be the same as [var MV_PAGE 1].

Actually, what I suggested would be the same as [var MV_PAGE 2]; but you
would be correct in saying that [var MV_PAGE 1] would work in this case:

# [var name=variablename global=1|2]
#
# This tag allows access to variables within other variables (or
# anywhere else, but in regular pages the direct non-tag notations
# shown on the right-hand side below are faster).
#
# [var VARIABLE]   is equivalent to __VARIABLE__
# [var VARIABLE 1] is equivalent to @@VARIABLE@@
# [var VARIABLE 2] is equivalent to @_VARIABLE_@

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax