[ic] Put products into Multiple Category - How to ?

Dog Tags interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 13:43:01 2002

Hello,

I do this by modifying the products database and adding additional category
fields. This requires modifying the page code to deal with the new category
fields.

Once your product database is updated with new category fields, you can
structure coordinated searches to search for whatever text you're looking
for in both (or all three, etc.) fields.

-Russell

======

Hi Russell

Would you be able to explain for us newbies how to set this up? For example, what do we have to change in the page code, and how can we structure searches for multiple cats?

Thanks very much.

DT

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html