[ic] problem at server start

maillist interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 17:55:01 2002

Hi,

I agree to you a lot. I was searching already long enough until I finally found that suexec doesn't work with UNIX sockets. And for this point I just found no answer.
And it's really not good, because in most of the search results you have to read long texts and then it doesn't even relate. I don't want to complain too much, but google groups deliver very good results. I am sure though this can't be implemented that easy.
A FAQ would be good, especially one where you find the solutions for all these error messages.

Anyway my next error message is on the browser screen: Undefined catalog: cgi-bin/catname
I'll have to figure that one out now.

Thanks