[ic] IC url length, or directory depth?

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Mar 9 17:06:01 2002

Hello,

IC 4.8.3, redhat 7.1

How deep can the directory structure be within interchange, or maybe I
should be concerned with how long the url will become, since some of the
directory names may be 10-15 characters.

There reason I ask this is because I am developing some fairly deep
directory's that have static pages, and these will refer to the indiviual
items that are for sell. I choose to have a detailed pages describing the
items, then have a list of items to buy at the bottom of the page - makes
more sense for my customers business. We only use the idividual product
detailed description if necessary.

Thanks,
Steve