Betr.: [ic] Error with layout of the GUI for admin page.

Samuel A. Rogers interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 13:09:00 2002

Hey Jan,

Thanks for the info. Early this morning I was able to fix this problem.
As it turns out the install did not cp over from
/usr/lib/interchange/share/interchange/en_US to
{primary_path}/html/catalog_name}/images

I went and looked and view the page info and looked at the paths where
is thought it was to find the images, and found it was try to load them
from:

/www/samscards/interchange/en_US/{image.gif}

I was able to env varible that controls this and change it. But first I
had to find this en_US, which was under:

/usr/lib/interchange/share/interchange

Then I tared the whole directory to:

/www/samscards/html/cards/images

(Just FYI: The diectory cards is the name of my catalog)

I then had to to into Interchange admin and open up the quicklink (which
  is usually down in the bottom right hand corner) window. I then went
ot Perferences and then to Admin control. There are two varible that
needed to be changed.

UI_IMAGE_DIR
and
UI_IMAGE_DIR_SECURE

They were pointing to

/interchange

and I changed Them to:

/cards/images

Then I applied changes and whala (spelling???) I went to an admin page
and the GUI UI button images are all displayed.

I just check my error.log file it seems I am still getting the can't
find "sub do" in DBI.pm error. This seems to still be an error, but not
the one I thought was causing the Admin images to not be displayed. It
still may be causing a problem somewhere else inside Interchange.

I also checked the version of DBI.pm and it is at 2.0.2.3.

Thanks for the thought though.

Regards,

	SAR.

P.S. To RH people: This problem is an error of/in the installation of
Interchange and I will (when time permits) file a bug report on (4.8.3) it.