[ic] Apache-SSL only ?

Benfadel Abdelhak interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 11:44:01 2002

You may use CURL PHP module. Have a look on
http://www.php.net/manual/fr/function.curl-init.php

Remarque from there :

fil@rezox.com
21-Feb-2001 05:50

If you want to connect to a secure server for posting info/reading info,
you need to make cURL with the openSSL options. Then the sequence is
nearly identical to the previous example (except http_S_://, and possibly
add the useragent):

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,"https://secure.website.com");
//some sites only accept your request if your browser looks legit, so send
a useragent profile...
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
5.01; Windows NT 5.0)");

-----Original Message-----
From: Sébastien Lefebvre [mailto:sebastien.lefebvre@free.fr]
Sent: mardi 12 mars 2002 15:59
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Apache-SSL only ?

Hello list,

I suppose this is a real newbie question :

I plan to install interchange to set up my e-com site.
During checkout, I'll have to ask for a credit card number in order to
send it to a transaction processing system such as AuthorizeNet or
another.This transaction has to be secure and thus need to be ssl
encrypted.

What do I need to do :
install Interchange over a regular apache and configure my checkout page
to point to a https link or do I have to install Interchange over an
apache-SSL server ?

Thanks in advance,

Sébastien