[ic] "Missing" pages

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 17:29:01 2002

Fred Pope wrote:

> "My page editor doesn't show all the pages in the directory. Is there a
> way to have it "read" them in?"
>
> Did you try changing the permissions?

I love such kind of message! But I've no cristall ball yet! What did you
mean with "my page editor..."????

If there is a file, your "page editor" should be able to read that file.
But what is a page editor? What kind of editor you are using? Was you
able to install IC and was able to create your own catalog as a new
online catalog/shop? If yes, I'm in a mudddle. What is the problem whith
the "Missing pages" by your "page editor" in *detail*?

Very strange!

Joachim1

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]