[ic] take off features?

Eric Connor interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 16:28:01 2002

I'm starting to play around with Interchange for my
web designs and currently have a client with the
following request...

When the user checks out, he simply want an email sent
to his business with the order - nothing is going to
be shipped and no payments are going to be taken
through the site.  Instead, he will call and follow up
with the customer to confirm the order.

So, I want to take off everything related to shipping
costs and payments.  However, everything else related
to checkout (address, items, email confirmation) is
OK.

Would there be a lot of work involved in this?  I
don't mind getting my hands dirty with Interchange if
I know that this can be done without major hassles.

Thanks,
Eric