[ic] select tag

Alma Nuker interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 21:25:00 2002

Hi guys;

Just quick question. I have som product numbers stored in mysql db with
date of release and some other info.

I need to pull product version number form db and display it on form. I
tried something similar to  that has been done for country as follow:

<SELECT NAME=product_version_number onChange="this.form.submit()">
        [loop option=yaproductsdb search="
         ra=yes
         fi=yaproductsdb
         rf=product_id,product_number
         ml=1000
         tf=product_number
        "]
        <OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]"> [loop-data yaproductsdb
product_number]
        [/loop]
      </SELECT>

Values of product_number are  displayed in form in dropdown box (menu
whatever you call it), they saved to db as well, but the only problem is
that when I select different value display is not updated  properly.
Always first value is displayed even if I did click on 10th value in the
list.

Funny thing do is that correct value is saved to db, only it is not
displayed properly.

Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Thank you guys.