[ic] (newbie) Setup for virtual hosts

Mark Jaffe interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 18:22:01 2002

Hi, all; sorry for not checking the archives more fully. I downloaded
and built ic on YellowDog Linux (PPC/RedHat-based) and am a little
confused on some of the configuration details. I run Apache as a
multi-host setup; a main page and CGI files are under user httpd, and
I am setting up a store for user alex, whose site GeminiManor.com has
a DocumentRoot at /usr2/sites/Gemini. The attached file shows some
installation and setup logs, and it looks like there are permission
problems that need to be resolved. Can anyone help who has a similar
setup?

Mark
Mark Jaffe          | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard        | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards    | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards@wizdev.net  | http://www.wizdev.net/