[ic] Problems with pictures

Todd Robinson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 09:19:00 2002

Hello,

I am running Interchange 4.8.3-1 on RH 7.2.  I have successfully set up
the foundation store and even my own store, but in both instances none
of the images show up.  I have verified that they are in the directories
they are supposed to be, and that permissions are right.  I tried
local machine and loading it up in a new item, it also does not show.
It also didn't load.  My new item picture isn't in the directory where
it is supposed to be.  It's not on the server at all.  I can navigate
the pages in the interchange stores as normal, just all the pictures
come up with X's in them.

Any thoughts most appreciated.

Todd