[ic] Re: Shipping Questions - Multiple Boxes Per Item - How to?

Sat Mar 16 03:36:01 2002

First of all I'm running a modified Demo store. I'm just a young person that
doesn't yet have the experience necessary to build one from scratch, yet. So
here is my next question. I tried using the code provided by Mike from an
earlier post. It is basically code that calculates shipping on a per item
basis and then adds that total amount up. It returned an amount over
150,000,000 for shipping. So I ditched that idea and made some
modifications. Now I am stuck with Interchange returning an error when
attempting to ship totals over 150lbs. There error is as follows: