[ic] 2 questions - Images on Server and Writing Data to .txt files.

Jim Webster interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Mar 16 21:04:01 2002

Question 1: Using "Extended Value Access and File Upload", users can upload
an image to their account (record).  They also have the option of removing
their account (record).  This function works fine but my question is:

Does anyone know of code that will remove the image from the server?

Question 2: Unrelated to above question:

Does anyone know of code that I can stack within a form action that will
write a chosen field value(s) to a .txt file?

Thanks,
Jim