[ic] window.opener property missing in new window

Honest to Goodness interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 17 11:34:01 2002

I now have a perl routine that opens a socket to the Canada Post server,
delivers some xml and receives a big pile of ready to go html full of
shipping options. Now do I have to define my perl routine as a
globalsub? Or can I just put in inline into checkout.html? I am on a
hosted server so I can't easily modify interchange.cfg. Could I put a
globalsub into catalog.cfg so it will be available to only my catalog?
In fact I tried that with a simple test_global_sub that returns a hello
world and it doesn't work, even after applying changes.

Also after I get past this problem, with or without anyone's help, how
will I turn off the internal ic shipping routines and allow the user to
update the shipping value based on their choices?