[ic] TREE Trouble 2 - error in search results

Dog Tags interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 10:15:00 2002

I figured out the display issue. It was just a matter of removing:

mv_level=[item-param mv_level],
mv_increment=[item-param mv_increment],
mv_children=[item-param mv_children]

However, when I click one of the categories in the exploded tree, I get an error even though I know there are items in that category.

For example, when I click "Eye Protection", I get the following:

Sorry, no matches for (?:^|\ )\:Eye\b AND \bProtection\b

There should be 1 set of goggles showing up instead.

Would anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks very much.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/