Change to unsubscribe directions (was RE: [ic] STUPID LIST)

Jon Jensen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 15:36:01 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 patrick.bennett@ccgenesis.com wrote:

> Actually, when I went on vaction I wanted to get off the list so no
> out of office replies went here, and it took me a while to figure out
> how to unsubscribe.  I will fully admit I'm lazy too, but I also was
> expecting something a whole lot more obvious.

You have a good point. We're somewhat constrained by Mailman (at least if
we refrain from modifying the original Python code, which I'd like to
avoid to make upgrades simpler). But see if the updated page is any more
obvious now: