[ic] regarding the source code of interchange

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 15:56:01 2002

> How can we access the source code for the functionality
> interchange is providing ? We want to explore interchange.
> We have installed interchange from the interchange tar file
> (interchange-4.8.3.tar.gz). Do wehave the source code available in
> this version. When we go to the cgi-bin directory to look at the
> source code, we can only see a executable named foundation.

When you configured Interchange from the tar archive, it asked you
where you wanted to install it.  The source is all under that
directory.

Look in the lib/Vend directory for Perl modules, the bin directory
for scripts and the src directory for the source for the cgi-bin
link program executable you saw.

There is a lot more in that hierarchy.  I'm sure you'll find it all
if you look around in there.