[ic] Undefined catalog error

John Dowling interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 16:53:01 2002

When trying to access the store with this:
http://www.microvin.com/cgi-bin/Microvin.cgi
I get an error page.

If I click on Home on the error page I get this error:
Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/Microvin.cgi/index.html

But here's the interesting part (I think). If I look at the URL generated I
see this:
http://www.microvin.com/cgi-bin/Microvin.cgi/index.html?id=RJxfajxU
The presence of the ID tells me that the server is running. Isn't it?

Background:
I had Microvin working very nicely for quite a while. I moved it to another
IP on the sam eserver and poof, it stopped working. I've since changed it
back. In desparation I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Interchange
over the weekend.
I suspect interchange.cfg could be the culprit but the new file sems to be
the same as the old one.

Any help very much apreciated.

John Dowling