[ic] Re: Shipping Questions - Multiple Boxes Per Item - How to?

Mon Mar 18 17:19:00 2002

I think I found the solution to the last problem... it looks like the code
needed a space perhaps...

This is what I copied into the SHIPPING.ASC file originally:
f [ups-query zip="[either][valuezip][or][SHIP_DEFAULT_ZIP][/either]"

Upon further review it appears that Interchange prefers
f [ups-query zip="[either][value zip][or][SHIP_DEFAULT_ZIP][/either]"

Note the space between value zip - this seems to have corrected the error.
Would there be any benefit to adding var to the [SHIP_DEFAULT_ZIP] line?

Simple fix - thanks again for the help Bill. I appreciate it.

Jeff @ PLC