[ic] config troubles

Mon Mar 18 23:40:01 2002

> I have been running makecat all day now and I keep getting the same
> error
> [18/March/2002:22:14:43 -0600] - - cdirect config error: Please specify
> the MailOrderTo directive in the configuration file
> I have entered valid email address just user names and
> interch@RPM_CHANGE_HOST which I saw on the list worked for one person
> this is an rpm install on RH 7.2 I have tried it on two different
> servers and have the same trouble

Welcome to Interchange! The first place to go when something like this
happens is to search the mailing list archives. Either from the
interchange.redhat.com site or using google advanced and limit to
interchange.redhat.com

Search 'MailOrderTo' and related keywords.

For your benefit the answer is a permission change:

chgrp -R interch /home/usr/catalogs/catalogname

Where interch is the user interchange runs under.
usr is the users directory
and catalogname is the catalogname!