[ic] Code Repository - where?

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 13:13:01 2002

> Hi Paul
>
> There will be a code repository?
>
> Where will it be located? When is it expected to be posted?

Yeah, I asked Anton on the forum if he could make a section. I was going to
do it myself, but didn't want to create yet another location to check. I
think the mail list, archives and forum, will be a good combo, and you can
interact will all of them in only two locations, which is best. The fewer
locations the better.

Discussion won't be allowed in that section AFAIK, so you don't have to
worry about weeding through redundant data. There will also be certain rules
to facilitate clean evolution of code. Anyways, Anton and Kevin Walsh know
more than me. I think it will be a good thing, considering we are all
responsible adults who want IC (and OpenSource) to flourish.

Paul