[ic] new table creating error

Greg Goble interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 05:03:01 2002

Help needed...here it is:

IC 4.8

After I run:

/var/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r

I get this from the server:

Configuring catalog training...Using PostgreSQL,
DSN=dbi:Pg:dbname=interch...table 'coordinator' failed: DBD::Pg::st execute
failed: ERROR: Relation 'coordinator' does not exist at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1321.

I created a table coordinator.txt as it should be...I believe.
coordinator.pgsql is building the .sql,

Q: ...so why I am I getting this message???

====
As well, I've been trying to call on this table in my flypage.html:

[data table="coordinator" column="name" code="[item-field coordinator]"]
Nothing appears maybe these two errors are tied together???:
If I do this:
[data table="coordinator" column="name" code="1"]
Then I get Ms. Laschka, however, it should be [item-field coordinator]
because that determines if the coordinator is 1 = Andrea, 2 = Jane, etc...

Now products.txt has a column labeled coordinator with a value of 1,2,3 or
4.

and coordinator.txt looks like this:

code  |  gender | name  |  fname |  lname
 1    |   Ms.   |  Ms. Laschka  |   Andrea | Laschka

Thanks in advance.

Greg Goble