[ic] loop returns just last matches

Andreas Kotowicz interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 17:15:01 2002

Hi,

I'm having a problem with [loop]. following code is looking in the
database "warengruppen.txt" for any item in the search field
"obergruppe" matching the record "02". then it's supposed to print the
value of "untergruppe_id". but instead of telling me that i have two
entries corresponding to "02" (so 7 9 is what i to expect to see on the
screen), it says "5 7 9". this means, it prints out every categories
last element. what am I missing? the same happens using one-click
search.

thanks,
andreas

[loop prefix=test1 search="
fi=warengruppen.txt
tf=untergruppe_id
ra=yes
un=yes
sf=obergruppe
se=3"
]

[test1-data warengruppen untergruppe_id]

[/loop]

this is warengruppen.txt:

obergruppe	untergruppe_name	untergruppe_id
01	SCSI-Zubehör	1
01	mehr Hardware	5
02	Windows-Software	8
02	Spiele	9