[ic] what processes the order form

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Mar 23 21:34:01 2002

When I fill out the order form, and press submit,
which script does the processing, that decides what
to email to us.

I added to the form a CVV2 question where I ask the
customer to look on the back of their credit card and
type in the last 3 digits that are printed on the
signature panel, this greatly increases security because the only
way for them to know that is if they have the physical
credit card in front of them.

my merchant account that I process manually through asks for this
info.. and if I type it in and it doesn't match, they I know
the customer didn't enter the right number.

i've been successful in adding that into the form, the
example picture and the FORM field, but now I need to
add that to the script that processes the form and sends it to
me so that I can get this info..

what's the best way to do this ?

raymond