[ic] what processes the order form

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 24 00:11:01 2002

> well, well, it works :- ) cool, if anyone wants to see it how I
> have it, you
> are welcome to it:
>
> http://store.timetosmoke.com

Looks like you have a good start. IC is very powerful, and you will find
this list, Red Hat, the forum, indespensible. Be sure to read the "monthly
postings" to the list, it will make your life easier, trust me. Simple
things like quoting the email above your reply, will give you a better
chance at receiving help. I learned that one /quick 8)

Also, be sure to check the docs, and mailist archive. I don't know if you
get the digest mode, but if you get individual posts, just save all the good
ones, or the ones with solutions in them to a folder in your mail client,
then use your mail clients search feature (cause you'll have alot). This is
great because you are only searching the solutions ;)

Good Luck Ray

Paul