[ic] Ic configuration

lamine Ndiaye interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 12:58:01 2002

Hello everyone, I have a problem of configuration of my server interchanges
that I do not know any more how to solve the problem. After several
attempts at launching of the script of configuration, I obtain each time an
error message. Ironically, version 4.5 of interchange functioned very well
with my ISP Since I decided to migrate towards version 4.7, there is
nothing which functions. That made of the months and the months that I try
to make functional my IC but without success. If somebody to help me well,
I would be really grateful to him because I start to be discouraged. PS:
the error message that I obtain is the following:

secannet@walden interchange-4.8.3]$ ./configure
Found Perl 5.00503 as /usr/bin/perl
If you get a CPAN error, rerun the configuration and it should go away.
opendir (./../..): Permission denied at /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/FindBin.pm
line 143
Can't write uid file: Permission denied
make: No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
make: No rule to make target `test'. Stop.
Thank you in advance.