[ic] Ok heres my problem...

micah abrams interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 13:41:01 2002

Dear list --

I am hoping one of you can help me (or at least point me in the right
direction).  I have a storefront that I setup using interchange.  I am
selling products for a few different companies and would like to give each
customer a unique login to the admin section which would allow them to
manage their own inventories (and only thier inventories).  I am rather new
to interchange and am looking for the easiest possible way to solve this
problem.  Are there any third party products etc.. that add this
functionality?  What is hte best way to go about achieving this
functionality?  If you feel this is OT or would rather reply in private,
please feel free.

Thanks in advance,

Micah