[ic] products database

Andreas Kotowicz interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 15:06:01 2002

Hi Jerry,

do you remember the email below? Well, everything works fine except one
thing: I get an error message in the logs:

"process profile VK2 (default) non-existant"

VK2 is the profile I switch to by logging in as a specific user. I think
it has something to do with shipping (as shipping price disappears) but
I'm not sure. what else could it be?

thanks,
andreas