[ic] shipping question...

Mon Mar 25 19:48:00 2002

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Raymond Miecznik wrote:

RM>>right now when i order something, it is not adding any shipping, i am afraid
RM>>to run the wizard in administration, because that for some reason breaks my
RM>>interchange, it breaks certain things, like no confirmation screen if I run
RM>>that after checking out and other odd things.
RM>>
RM>>is there a good howto on shipping, I want to use the Post Office Priority
RM>>mail, their shipping is based on weight, I got the cost tables in front of
RM>>me, got a copy from the local office...
RM>>
RM>>I created some items, so I would now add weight to them ?
RM>>
RM>>how does that work, that's basically the only thing that I have to finish...

Back last June and July, I and several others posted detailed information to
this list about how to make shipping in 4.6 work. That might help you.
The Post Office, however is raising their rates mid summer and you will need
new charts!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, March 25, 2002 at 19:55 PM:
Useless Invention: Flavoured suppositories.

This Linux System has been up 2014 hours