[ic] Attempt to order missing product code

Dog Tags interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 07:01:01 2002

Hi Jason

You mentioned that you carry the session id throughout your pages.

How did you do that? What code did you add?

I'd like to do that, too.

Thanks very much.

> I thought it might have been lost session information, so we now are
> carrying the mv_session_id through all pages.  In the IC config file we
> also have DomainTail = NO and IPHead = Yes.  We're running IC 4.6.0.
> We've missed quite a few orders due to this issue that we know of, who
> knows how many we don't know about!

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/