[ic] shipping error:

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 10:08:00 2002

hmmm,

well in /products/ there is a file called variable.txt

in there was the old pointer to upsp, I changed it to USPS..

and applied the changes and restart interchange, and I still
see that error, I cleared out the cookies for my site and restarted the
web browser.

this is 4.6 interchange, bit 4.8.3, so I don't know if there are
differences...

there is also a file in there called variable.gdbm, but that file looks
weird, some kind of database, I didn't change that one, left it alone.

what do you think could be the problem ?

Raymond