[ic] Canadian Tax

Shadi Hussein interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 11:11:01 2002

Hello everyone,

This is the first time I send an email to this list. I've installed IC
4.8.3 and almost everything is running well except the tax and shipping.
I know this has been asked before, and I've looked through previous
suggestions but I am still unable to get it to work.

Basically what I need is for IC to recognize that 7% GST (federal tax)
should be applied to all orders from Canada, and that, depending on the
province, a separate provincial tax should be applied. What is the best
way to do this?

If anyone couls help that would be great. Thanks!

Shadi Hussein
Monisys Internet
www.monisys.com