[ic] Re: Ton Verhagen: Man or Myth

Dog Tags interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 14:09:01 2002

Hi Julia

Geez, everything you mentioned is great. In fact, I just started using phpWebSite, too, and it's super. I'd love to have a way to integrate Interchange with this system. One thing that I think of is how did Ton get the php of phpWebSite to work with the perl of Interchange? Does IC have to generate the PWS (phpWebSite) pages?

Super thanks, again, Julia. This will definitely be a great project!

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/