[ic] Order Routing

Nikki Middlesworth interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 12:10:00 2002

I am trying to set up my order system where they have the option of not
emailing in their order and instead they can push a button and go to the
receipt.html page where they can print the page and fax it in.

I have been trying to reset the mv_order_route value depending on which
button they click.

And I have also been playing with the order routing in catalog.cfg.  Adding
a Route print routing:
	Route print <<EOF
		error_ok		1
		attach		0
		credit_card	0
		default		0
		email		""
		encrypt		0
		errors_to	'__ORDERS_TO__'
		receipt		etc/receiptfax.html 	//trying to reroute to a different receipt
page ---NOT WORKING either!
		report		etc/report
		individual_track	orders
		track		logs/tracking.asc
EOF

I know I have probably out-thought this whole thing but if anyone has any
suggestions on how to avoid emailing the order---I would appreciate the
help!!

Nikki Middlesworth
JNS Systems Group
8500 West 63rd Street