[ic] Can Somebody Please help me???!!!!

Stephen Kent interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 15:40:00 2002

I am still having an issue with not being able to get VeriSign payflo
pro to work with IC 8.4.3.  I have posted this twice with no response.

I followed Dave Toten's instructions to the letter (I think).  I
restarted Interchange and tried to do a test order.  When I hit the
Place Order button after entering my credit card info I got the error:

"(signio): Charge failed, reason: pfpro executable not found."

Why is this happening?  Has anyone else seen this and how can I fix it?
I am feeling mounting pressure to get this resolved.

Your time and help is greatly appreciated.

Stephen Kent
Director of Information Technology
Coastal Business Machines, Inc.

---