[ic] read-cookie and set-cookie on same page

Rene Hertell interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 31 12:46:01 2002

> Get your browser to show you the cookies it receives before
> accepting them.  Once it does that, you will be able to verify
> that the cookie contents, domain and path etc. are correct,
> adjusting values as required.
I'm showing always my cookies, and for this I use the Cookie Pal
(www.kburra.com) to manage and block my cookies :)

> The cookie generated by Interchange, using the method described
> above is correct correct.  Either test your additional information
> until your specified cookie is also correct or just use what
> Interchange generates by default.

I had my setting right, but I  now found out what caused my problem... That
is, surprise, surprise, a bug in IE6...
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q306027

I have to get a decent browser so that I can get things tested :)

René