[ic] Clone to inventory

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 31 22:06:01 2002

Hi guys

Does anybody now where I can find the source code for the clone item page.
The url say item_edit, but I have looked at all the UI code and can't find a
certain part of it.

I am trying to get the "clone to inventory" to be selected by default. I
have customized admin for our purposes and as some finishing touched I would
like to have that reselected. I can't find the code for those checkboes
anywhere.

Not as important, but does anybody know what "clone to products" does? I
never select it and everything works fine. Am I not seeing something?

Thanks in advance

Paul Jordan

www.imagemogul.com