[ic] Status of Paypal Intergration

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 1 11:22:01 2002

Again to mention WE offered to PAY RedHat to do just what Dan has
mentioned/quoted below... With one condition, that it must wind up in the next
public release for everyone... RedHat said NO. To me this means they already
have a PayPal module, they just don't wish to share it...

By the way, just so you know, the iTransact module does basicly what is outlined
below, with a little twist. So it should be VERY easy to convert to PayPal, then
alter Payment.pm to make it a seamless part of Interchange.

Again both of which RedHat REFUSED to do for MONEY and then include for the
publics benifit.

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603

http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-April/020041.html

http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-February/018090.html