[ic] Recalculate Problem

G Guttero interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 1 14:24:01 2002

*In reference to "Recalculate Problem" thread.*

Jonathon Clark on the list suggested that something else on the page is
breaking the Javscript and causing the alternate code to be served up.  I am
now certain that that is because of the fact that my domain name has not
been transferred and I am currently getting the security warning because of
certificate issues right after I hit recalculate.  When I disable secure
mode everything goes smoothly.  Thanks Jonathon!!!

Would it be OK to replace that [button] code with some simple static code
that does not have any Javascript involved that just straight checks out
with the Check Out gif?  What is the point of the Check Out button being
dynamically generated?

If that would be OK to do, what code could I plop in there?

Thanks!

Grant