[ic] SSLeay and authorizenet problems

Chad Burkhart interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 2 15:53:00 2002

I have been going through the mailing lists for three days now and still
haven't resolved my problem.
What is happening is.....If I add the require Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet
to interchange.cfg, I get an error that it can't be found and an error
about Autosplit.ix not being found  (something to do with Net SSLeay). I
have Net SSLeay, and it says it's working properly....(perl -M Net::SSLeay
-e 'print "it works\n"'
If I comment out the require Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet in interchange.cfg
and replace with the include globalsub authorizenet.....which I have tried
doing also...Interchange will start...but then I get charge type
authorizenet failed.

I have all the MV_PAYMENT variables set, I just can't seem to find that one
little thing I'm missing.

Any ideas?

I'm running Interchange 4.8.3  on Linux 7.2  with Apache 1.3.23, Net_SSLeay
1.15 Perl 5.6.1