[ic] HTMLsuffix and the description about it in the docu...

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 3 15:50:01 2002

Hi list,

at the first time, I've had trouble to use HTMLsuffix like

------------ snip templates docu --------
You can also place an entirely new page in place of the default one if
the locale key is defined. When a locale is in force, and a key named
HTMLsuffix is set to that locale, Interchange first looks for a page
with a suffix corresponding to the locale. For example:

<A HREF=``[area index]''>Catalog home page</A>

If a page index.html exists, it will be the default. If the current
locale is fr_FR, a page ``index.fr_FR'' exists, and Locale looks like
this:

   Locale fr_FR HTMLsuffix  fr_FR

Then, the .fr_FR page will be used instead of the .html page. For a
longer series of strings, the configuration file recognizes:
------------ snip templates docu --------

because, it works only, if I use

   Locale fr_FR HTMLsuffix  .fr_FR

instead of

   Locale fr_FR HTMLsuffix  fr_FR

I've add some debug lines into some IC perl files and it show me, IC
4.8.3 is searching for a file like "indexfr_FR", instead of
"index.fr_FR".

Am I right?

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]