[ic] Multiple DataBases & Flypages

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 6 13:28:01 2002

> Thanx.
>
> My flypage "flypage_named.html" is working fine.
>
> However I can not get interchange to understand that "products_named" is
> also a product database even after restarting interchange.

Be sure to top quote :)

What db are you using mysql? gdbm? You need to define the new table for IC,
in catroot/dbconf/default, if you are not using the default IC db,
substitute default for mysql or whatever.

Anyways, open one of the definitions up, and you will get the idea. You
could probably copy the products.foo, and then open it up and edit it
accordingly.

Paul