[ic] count results when all results are on the page - scratch var inside an item-alternate - SOLVED

Mon May 6 15:53:00 2002

Russell, Love to have that code.

Pak

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
Russ Mann
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 12:49 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: RE: [ic] count results when all results are on the page -
scratch var inside an item-alternate - SOLVED

Thank you Ed, Kyle, for your solutions!  Here's what I'm doing.

http://store.khouse.org/store/test/list_em_all.html

It shows all the products with a field in the product database called
"include_on_list" set to Yes using a 2 column format.  It provides a
category header and a buy list.  This obviously isn't the finished
product,
I'm just testing to see if I can accommodate a client's request.  If
anyone
wants to see how this was done, let me know and I can send code.

-Russell