[ic] ic 4.8.5 - pesky "1" shows up on email form

DB interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 8 13:51:01 2002

  John Beima wrote.....

> You know my first responce to this without enough coffee would be you get rid of
> it by learning how the command actually works... But that would be rude...

SNIP

I don't mind a rude reply, but before I asked my question I looked in
the docs and the mailing list archives but did not find the answer. The
[email hide=1] did the trick (thanks to those who replied), but I didn't
see the hide option mentioned on the tag reference list of the developer
site.

So if the answer isn't in the docs or archives (assuming I didn't miss
it), how can I find the answer without asking on this list? Isn't that
the purpose of the list ?

DB