[ic] Interchange/MySQL Host - Quote Requested - Details Inside.

Jim Webster interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 9 01:25:01 2002

I am currently hosting a site whose owners would like to move site hosting.
We had a personal falling out and they will feel more comfortable being
hosted elsewhere.

This is to take place immediately upon finding another source.  Details:

	Shared Server Solution

	Host must offer:
	Cpanel
	Interchange
	MySQL

	Redhat Linux 7.x
	500MB Storage
	20GB traffic
	POP3/Telnet/FTP Login Accounts
	SMTP Server
	Unlimited Email Aliases
	Cronjobs
	etc. etc. (I'm not a hosting expert)

The site also uses phpMyChat and XMB forums... both php/mysql driven.
Hopefully, these are offered through the cpanel in addition to IC and
Interchange.

This is an online dating site which I built using Interchange/MySQL.  I have
warned them several times to go dedicated but they are more interested in
upgrading later.  They currently have no traffic as they have not officialy
launched their site yet.

Please send a direct quote, company/contact information and any required
information (not listed above) to: jim@powergatenetworks.com

My guess is the best price / support will get it.  I will forward to my
client and put them in touch with you by weeks end.

Thanks Much!

Jim Webster