[ic] basic question

Nick Spitzer interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 9 16:07:00 2002

Hi,

I'm really feeling like an idiot asking this one, but it's been stumping me
for a while
and I haven't been able to find any documentation for it and I haven't
found a work
around (though it's probably been beaten to death on here).

---end flame disclaimer---

After I create a catalog in interchange (yup, first time) I am unable to
login to the
web-based admin interface with the username and password that I have previously
specified (I left the default, interch/pass). Where in the world is this
configuration
kept and how in the world may I work around this or create a new user or
something?
Interch is a real user on the system, as well.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Nick