[ic] several product files

Markus Herrchen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 10 05:26:01 2002

.../scan/fi=products_a/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=xxx/va=banner_image%3d/va=banner_text%3d.html?...

>With that, you will never get products_b stuff.

In fact i want only the products_a stuff to be displayed.

>But [item-price],
>[item-field category], etc will work just fine. Try putting this
>in a page
>
>  [page
>       href=scan
>        arg="
>            ra=yes
>            ml=500
>       "
>   ]Test</A>
>
>and clicking on the resulting link. If that works fine, showing
products
>from both tables (assuming there are less than 500 in products_a), then

>I don't know what your problem is. If it does not work fine, something
>is strange with your database.

Thanks Mike,

but the problem seems to be the ProductFiles directive in catalog.cfg.
I'm using the standard GDBM database.
I tried the following simpler case:  i just rename
the default product file products.txt to products_a.txt and

1) set in catalog.cfg

ProductFiles  products_a

but this does not work!

2) rename the file dbconf/default_db/products.dbm to
dbconf/default_db/products.dbm.tmp
and insert into the catalog.cfg

ProductFiles  products_a
Database            products_a     products_a.txt       TAB
Database            products_a     HOT               1
Database            products_a     INDEX             category:c

also neither works!

The database is OK since if i do not change the name everything is fine.

So, my question is how to change the name of the default database
from products.txt to products_a.txt?

Thanks, Markus