[ic] Admin. Access Issues

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 13 14:29:01 2002

4.8.1
Redhat 7.2

I have already setup multiple Interchange catalogs and everything is
working great.

For the first time, we have a client with over 50 admin. accounts and
associated permissions.  I have been doing OK so far creating access groups
and associating users with those groups through the UI.

The only problem I am having is that I need to create a group that can view
all of the reports (orders, traffic and custom).  I currently have "Order
Stat. Utility," "Traffic Stat. Utility" and "Stats Menu" checked for their
permissions.

The problem is that when users from this group try to access the custom
reports it gives them an error message about insufficient privileges.  Is
there something I am missing through the UI that would give them access to
the custom reports, or do I need to do this through the access.txt file???

As always, any direction is much appreciated.